We've all been told that HPV vaccination protects girls and young ladies against cancer of the cervix. But HPV vaccination protects boys from cancer as well.
HPV means human papillomavirus. Every year, according to the CDC, over 9,000 males worldwide get cancers from HPV.
HPV is highly recommended at 11 and 12 years of age because this is when the highest immunity response happens.
If you haven't already gotten your sons and daughters HPV-vaccinated, feel free to use Glovax's online system.
Here's what you should do:
1) Go to the "Get Vaccinated" tab
2) Click on "Adult Vaccinations"
3) Choose your type of HPV Vaccination (Glovax currently offers two)
4) Choose your preferred vaccination site (we have clinics in QC and Paranaque or you can pick a home service package)
5) Pay using your credit card (don't worry about your safety because we're accredited by PayPal)
Have questions? You may contact us here.